VOW (Virtual Office Website) is a set of policies and software which simply allows you – the REALTOR® – to have ALL TRREB Listings on your website. With IDX, you only have access to a fraction of the listings available in the TRREB Database. With VOW, visitors can use your website to seamlessly register to have access to the full listings database. This is a password protected portal of your website which they can access after the verify their email address. You will also have key insights into which listings your clients are looking at. The VOW Marketing System, will also give you the ability to create Community Showcase Pages, containing only listings from communities, price ranges, types of properties, and more! Listings are the cornerstone of any successful real estate website, and our system gives you full control over which listings you want to showcase and where you want to display them.
Our service for TRREB- VOW includes active listings plus two years of solds.
- We cannot provide TRREB listings via Data License Agreement (DLA) or Data Transfer Agreement (DTA).
- You need to set your own listings to “Permission to Advertise – Yes” and “Distribute to Internet – Yes” in the TRREB system for them to display in our service.
- As of January 2018, TRREB does not release sold data into IDX feeds available to vendors like iHomefinder.
- Visitors will not be able to see any listings until they register and verify their email address.
- As of October 2020, TRREB does not allow co-mingling with other boards.
TREB IDX does NOT include agent IDs or office IDs.Featured properties must be set up using the brokerage name as the identifier, or added one at a time to a manual Market
- You can use the name of your brokerage in the office ID field in the iHomefinder IDX control panel to show IDX listings from your office on featured listings pages.
- Or, you can manually create a market page on your site using the listing numbers of your own IDX listings.
Both TRREB and Canadian Real Estate Association IDX for Ontario (CREA-ON IDX) have Toronto area listings; in general, TRREB IDX includes more Toronto area listings. (Only TRREB and MREB (Mississauga) members are eligible for TRREB IDX.)
Our Eureka Property Search product is not available for TRREB VOW.
For access to TRREB IDX listings please review our Toronto Regional Real Estate Board (TRREB) – IDX LISTINGS ONLY page for details
Member Associations Covered by this MLS
No items, feed is empty.
Cities & Towns Covered by this MLS
Toronto Regional Real Estate Board VOW
Including, but not limited to, Toronto, Mississauga, Markham, Brampton, Vaughan, Oakville, and Richmond Hill.
IDX coverage questions? Please contact us for more info.
About this MLS
Approx. 2 hours