What Listings Are Included?
- Make it easy for consumers to use your site: Shared listings from all over New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, and Prince Edward Island in one simple and intuitive search interface (no listings from other provinces).
- Serving Nova Scotia consumers? CREA and Nova Scotia Association of REALTORS® IDX (NSAR) both have many Nova Scotia listings. NSAR generally includes more Nova Scotia listings than CREA, except in Annapolis County and Kings County, where CREA generally includes more listings.
- Please note: We include all active Atlantic Canada shared listings from the CREA DDF® National Shared Pool, but not any member-only or office-only listings. You will need to authorize your listings for the DDF® National Shared Pool in order for them to be provided in our service. We cannot provide any listings from CREA member website feeds.
- Quick tip: If your listing is not in the CREA DDF® National Shared Pool, you can manually add it to your own website, to show separately from shared listings.
Am I Eligible?
- You need to be authorized by your broker for the CREA DDF® National Shared Pool.
- Once you sign up with us, the verification and approval process is quick. No paperwork to fill out!
- Please note: We cannot offer our service if your brokerage does not participate in the CREA DDF® National Shared Pool.
The trademark DDF® is owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identifies CREA’s Data Distribution Facility (DDF®).
Listings from New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, and Prince Edward Island in the CREA DDF® National Shared Pool
Including, but not limited to, Moncton, St. John’s, Halifax, Saint John, Dartmouth, Dieppe, Bedford, Paradise, Summerside, Conception Bay South, Charlottetown, and Fredericton
Member Associations Covered
- Annapolis Valley Real Estate Board
- Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA)
- Greater Moncton Real Estate Board
- Newfoundland and Labrador Association of REALTORS®
- Nova Scotia Association of REALTORS®
- Prince Edward Island Real Estate Association
- Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area
- Saint John Real Estate Board
IDX coverage questions? Please contact us for more info.
About this MLS
Approx. 4 hours